Published: 21 March 2013
Resol server-based dataloggers and vbus.net are fulfilling the niche of monitoring, controlling, and troubleshooting system remotely without changing settings in your routers.
What are the major priorities of Resol dataloggers and vbus.net?
- Easily wiring up and setting up
- User friendly interfaces
- Being optional to open data to the public:http://www.vbus.net/vbus/scheme/id/783
- Downloading data from the vbus.net web page or directly transferring data from dataloggers.
- Picking up data from any time periods.
- Tracking all sensors' values, relays activities and energy consumption more than one places and more than one controllers.
- Tracked and recorded values provide first-hand evidence to future maintenance, trouble shooting and system analysis.
- Vbus.net is accessible through any devices being able to aceess to the Internet such as PCs, iphones, Android phones and Blackberries (No additional application software needed)
- All services at Vbus.net are Free of Charge; our technical support are Free of Charge.
We are glad to provide 30min free training to help you start with the “NEW TOY”
We welcome you to try our DL3/DL2 and Vbus.net before you decide to work with them.
Please Contact us and visit our VBus.net account.
VBUS.NET User Manual
Controller, Datalogger and VBUS.NET Connection
**Solarnetix Inc provides extra assistant documents for helping customers set up dataloggers**