RESOL Datalogger DL3 has 6 vbus connections, which allow a DL3 to log data from up to 6 different RESOL controllers simutaneously. Custom data views and six different schematic diagrams can be uploaded and presented online. Remote access and communication with BACNet system provide optimal solutions in monitoring system profermance and compability of existing BMS. All data can be transfered by a USB memory stick, a SD card or a LAN cable or downloaded online. As long as you have Internet, system remote control is at your fingertips!
Currently, RESOL has introduced www.vbus.net - a FREE service portal that offers the possibility to access solar thermal system data, without any configuration effort, from all over the world. VBus.net enables users to access their solar thermal system data from any computer connected to internet, just by using a regular Web browser.
No additional software or app is required, only a registered account for the VBus.net service, a Web browser and an Internet connection. Of course, many mobile devices are supported as well.
- Data logging and parameterisation of up to 6 VBus® master devices
- Temperature measurement and logging - even without a controller
- BACnet functionality
- Integrated heat quantity measurement
- Remote access to the system via the VBus.net visualisation portal
- Comfortable system parameterisation via the RESOL RPT Parameterisation Tool possible
- Firmware updates via Internet or SD card
- Suitable for all RESOL controllers with VBus®
- Connection of external energy meters (e.g. inverters) via S0 interface
Inputs: for 3 Pt500, Pt1000, KTY or impulse sensors, 1 current loop interface 0(4)-20 mA
input voltage of mains adapter: 100 ... 240 V~
rated current: 1 A
input voltage of datalogger: 12 V (DC)
Data interface: 6 x VBus® for the connection to the controller (slave), 1 x SD card slot, 1 x LAN (10 / 100), 1 x USB master
Housing: plastic, PC-ABS and PMMA
Mounting: wall mounting, mounting into patch panels possible
Indication/Display: full graphic display for status visualisation and operating control LED
Operation: 3 push buttons and 1 slide switch
Ingress protection: IP 20 / IEC 60529
Protection class: III
Ambient temperature: 0 ... 40 °C
Dimensions: 144 x 208 x 43 mm
Memory: 160 MB internal memory, with a logging interval of 5 min. sufficient for:
• 18 months for a system with one DeltaSol® MX, 3 EM, 3 heating circuits and 1 HQM
• 24 months for a system with one DeltaSol® MX, 1 EM and 1 heating circuit
• 30 months for a system with one DeltaSol® MX
Please visit our VBus.net account.
Login at www.vbus.net by user name: SOLARNETIX_DL3 and password: M1L4C3
Firmware Verions: 2.2.0
Data Logger DL3 - Installation & User Manual