Resol DeltaSol MX controller has maximum 15 sensor inputs, 13 relay outputs and 1 dry contact relay. Beside its brilliant capability of controlling complex solar thermal systems, it is also an optimal solution to control multi-zone hydronic systems.
All these typical functions are available:
- The built in heating curve is necessary for hydronic system “adjusts” supply temperature with considering outdoor temperature ( outdoor temperature reset);
- Floating Point control logic for 3-way mixing valve combining with heating curve;
- Talking to regular dry-contact room thermostats, executing call for heat and activating zone valves/zone pumps; a MX controller talks to up to 10 regular dry-contact room thermostats simultaneously;
- Calling Boiler Demand based on Target temperature or configured supply temperature by heating curve;
- Domestic Hot Water ( DHW) Priority Control and/or DHW calls boiler demand;
- Buffer Tank Back up Heating.
New Function: Hydronic cooling control has been built in the logic. Auto/Manual switching between heating and cooling mode, switching to cooling source, low temperature water supply controlled by the same mixing valve, and so on.
**Note: if the system has only hydronic loops, solar function can be deactivated; if the system has combined solar thermal and hydronic heating, you are utilizing MX controller at the greatest extent**
Features and Technical Data
RESOL MX Controller User Manual
Introduction of Heating/Multi-Zone Control Application in MX